7 COLOR EXPANDED GAMUT: ESKO EQUINOX
Equinox is Esko’s solution for the implementation of extended gamut printing. Equinox standardizes your printing presses on any set of 5, 6 or 7 links of your choice. With this, you save on inks (and plates) for your packaging work and you save time as the press change-over workload between jobs is reduced to merely changing printing plates.
- Reduce inventory of spot color inks.
- Less wash-ups on press.
- Increased productivity with reduced downtime between jobs.
- Enable ganging of jobs on press.
- Achieve brand color matching across printing technologies.
- Characterizes specific print conditions, including the unique highlight characteristics of wide-web flexographic printing.
- A solution for replacing spot colors with accurate recipes for four-color process printing.
- Define and characterize print conditions for specific ink sets, presses, and substrates.
- Build recipes to create spot colors form standard color libraries or custom client libraries.